Sunday, June 13, 2010

Preview of up coming post

Not really a preview, more of a pre-post, because I still don't have any pictures.

My next post will be on my haul of skin care from sasa.com, imomoko.com, HauteLook, and a BB cream from ebay (skin 79). It's quite a big haul, I am feeling guilty with such major spending, but I figure it's my birth month, I'll categorize it as my birthday present to myself (Haha). I have really been on a rampage with shopping. Aside from the skin care haul, I also got some jeans and tops, and sooo very tempted by shoes (I *heart* shoessssss).

These Christian Diors (but in black) have been on my mind for a while now...if only the price is more affordable. I saw them at Holt Renfew on sale for $500....oh Christian Dior! WHYYY must you taunt me soooo???
Dang...


Anyways! that's it for now. Awaiting my orders to arrive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment