Friday, October 29, 2010

Android FTW!

So I have been playing around with my semi new droid phone and found an app that allows me to post blogs on blogger in the comfort of my...well...my couch, since I don't have a data plan. I am waiting for my contract to be up ( next year in March) so I can extort them into giving me free data or at lest data at a cheaper rate, so for now I can only blog when there is free wifi. So this post is really more of a test blog. Maybe this will help me type faster on the phone, because I am quite slow....
What's even better about this application is that I can actually post pictures either by inserting what's already in my phone or by taking a picture right while blogging!! Obviously I am very impressed. Although I am not fond of the fact that I am unable to place the picture where I want it so that I can add some captions...I will have to figure that out.
Anyways, that's it for today! Happy Holloween! Play safe :-)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment