Saturday, October 30, 2010

Christmas nails? (updated pictures)

I promise I'll post up a better picture, but my camera's battery just died, so this is the best I can do for now.
I had gotton bored of my last nail colour and wanted to do a gold and red nail, but didn't want to have the whole nail gold so i did this fake french look. This took me a while cuz I kept touching the wet nails by accident and ruin them, and had to re-do them. A few of the nails has like 9 layers...I hope it doesn't peel off...
This did turn out better than I expected, esp the red flowers on the gold, feels kind of christmasy...I am 2 months early but whatever lol
I will post up what I used along with the more clear picture once I have it....

Until next time, live well and shop LOTS!!

-------------------------UPDATE-------------------------
What I used:
Gold - OPI in Glitzerland
Purple (line) - LA Colours Art Deco in unknown colour
red (stamping) - Rimmel Wear 10 in Hot Gossip
Konad - plate number m11

for base coat I used 1 layer of Sally Hansen Maximum growth and 1 layer of Sally Hansen Age Correct No Chip Base + Top coat. For top coat I used Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat.



I apologize, the picture is still not that clear...but I took off the polish, so I cant take another one lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment